Resonate Blends LLC (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website koan.life (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates); or
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Our Website is not intended for persons under 21 years of age. No one under age 21 may visit or provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 21. If you are under 21, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 21, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 21, please contact us at [email protected].
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, certain social media handles, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the IP address for your computer; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details (such as server logs).
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or participation in other services offered on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or certain features or Services therein (such as creating a user account or profile, or participating on interactive features like message boards, forums, or chats), subscribing to certain services such as email newsletters, posting material (for example, in response to a blog post), or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information, such as to verify that you are at least 21 years of age, and/r when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
This Website automatically collects data to power our site analytics, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Website, including your browser type and language, app version, access times, pages viewed, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, approximate geographic location, and the webpage or online service you visited before navigating to the Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile applications, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies (“Tracking Technologies”): We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons (or pixel tags). Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to, among other things, improve the Services and your experience, see which areas and features of the Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are clear, electronic images that may be used on the Services or in our emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Similarly, we may use hyperlinks on the Website which will redirect you to a social network if you click on the respective link. However, when you click on a social plug-in, such as Facebook’s “Like” button, Twitter’s “tweet” button or the Google+, that particular social network’s plugin will activate and your browser will directly connect to that provider’s servers. If you do not use these buttons, none of your data will be sent to the respective social network’s plugin provider. For example, when you click on the Facebook’s “Like” button on the Website, Facebook will receive your IP address, the browser version and screen resolution, and the operating system of the device you have used to access the Website. Settings regarding privacy protection can be found on the websites of these social networks and are not within our control, and we do not receive any information that is received the social media platform provider when you take the above-described actions.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- To recognize you when you return to our Website for a limited amount of time.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Where applicable, to provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations, or to demonstrate compliance.
- To troubleshoot problems.
- To measure consumer interest in our services and products.
- Create anonymized, aggregated, or de-identified data sets.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Where you have provided your contact information for the purpose of receive marketing communications or otherwise consented, we may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your 0.
We also share automatically collected information with Wix and Google Analytics, our website analytics providers, to learn about site traffic and activity.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose anonymized, aggregated, or de-identified information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
To our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, contractors, service providers, and other third parties, for purposes of performing business services and improving the Website or our products and services—such as to conduct analytics, provide technological support, administer anti-fraud services, provide you with our services and products, and provide you with communications and marketing information on our behalf. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your personal information for any other purpose.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Resonate Blends LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Resonate Blends LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or regulation, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To demonstrate compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Resonate Blends LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies. Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our websites may not function properly. To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on. To prevent data from being collected from a mobile app that you may download through the Website, you may delete the app at any time.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. We do NOT share or sell your personal information with third parties for promotional or advertising purposes.
- Promotions from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email communication. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience, or other transactions.
Please see “Your California Privacy Notice” below for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Your California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
California’s “Do Not Track” Notice: “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) is a preference you can set in your web browser to let the websites you visit know that you do not want them collecting information about you. This Website does not currently respond to “Do Not Track” settings. For further details regarding DNT, visit http://donottrack.us.
Nevada Privacy Rights
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: [email protected]. However, please know we do not currently sell any information collected from you, including data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Resonate Blends LLC
Attn: Privacy Officer
26565 Agoura Road Suite 200
Calabasas, CA 91302